John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a office jet 3820 printer. I cannot print. I have run

Customer Question

I have a office jet 3820 printer. I cannot print. I have run reports that show that the network is ready. wireless on, wireless working, signal excellent connected "pass" SSID found settings consistent with router
but, will not print. box holds document. says Savin MP C45003 PCL 6-Offline
what next?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I seemed to have fixed it myself. Thanks
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Allright, if the issue comes back you know where to find us.

Since we werent able to help you, the link below will be of interest to you.