John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a new computer and also Have a HP 6100 that is hooked

Customer Question

I have a new computer and also Have a HP 6100 that is hooked up to modem but I see 6 pages in print que but cannot get it to print
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Is the printer still working with the old computer, if you still have it?

What's the model of your new computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please cancel my participation I can not afford to pay for this I am not authorizing any charges to my credit card

I'm sorry. I'll have our customer service check on the billing issue for you. If you still need help with the printing issue later on, and/or if you need help with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you,