Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years

Error message UO52. printed manual says "remove and

Customer Question

error message UO52. printed manual says "remove and re-install print head. Directions in 'easy setup instructions'". But I find no "easy setup instructions".
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please do the following and tell me if this clears the error please

Confirm that the printer is powered on and press the <Open> button. (The paper output tray will open.)

Lift the scanning unit (printer cover) completely. (The print head will move to the replacement position.)

Note: When the scanning unit (printer cover) is opened more than ten minutes, the print head moves to the right side. If this occurs, close the scanning unit (printer cover), and open it again.

Open the inner cover.

Remove the ink tanks by pressing the tab of each tank.

Caution: Handle the ink tanks with care so that your clothes and surrounding area do not get soiled. Make sure to remove the ink tanks one by one.

Raise the print head lock lever.

Tilt the print head slightly towards the front of the machine and lift out gently.

Caution: Do not touch the print head nozzles , electrical contacts , or ink supply ports . Doing so may cause printing problems.

Place the print head in the print head holder and lower the print head lock lever carefully until you hear a click.

Insert ink tanks into the print head.

Press the mark <PUSH> on the ink tank firmly until you hear a click.

Ensure that all the ink tanks are installed properly and the ink tank lamps light red.

Close the inner cover and the scanning unit (printer cover).

Then tell me if the error still occurs please.