John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I am told that my Epson C62 inkjet printer has a fatal

Customer Question

I am told that my Epson C62 inkjet printer has a fatal error. The waste ink storage and waste ink pads were full of waste ink. I cleaned the waste ink storage and the two pads and got the ink out of the small tube that carries the waste ink to the storage place.
Now, how do I remove the fatal error so that the red and green lights, that are currently flashing alternately on the printer, to stop? Also, my iMac computer, controlling the printer, is stuck on the print queue mode, showing that the printing task is paused, default. What can I do. I feel that I did a good job of cleaning the waste ink from the pads and the waste ink storage compartment.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

After cleaning the waste ink storage compartment, you will have to reset the waste ink counter. Download this application and see if you are able to reset the waste ink counter with it -->

Can you try it and let me know ?