Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

Cannot find user guide for 2650 Epson...the cartridge device

Customer Question

cannot find user guide for 2650 Epson...the cartridge device is not moving after I press Stop
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: WF-2650/WF 2660 Epson ..approx 2 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: using pc laptop ...using windows
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: c cartridge need to be replaced
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

This is not an automatic process as on some other printers, some menu steps are required prior to physical replacement.

• If an ink cartridge is expended, you see a message on the LCD screen. Note which cartridges need to be replaced, then select Proceed and follow the instructions on the screen.

• If you are replacing a cartridge before you see a message on the LCD screen, press the home (house icon) button and select Setup (wrench icon) > Maintenance > Ink Cartridge Replacement.

Lift up the scanner unit (below the glass)

Open the cartridge cover

Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.

Gently shake the new cartridge four or five times, then remove the cartridge from the package, removing the yellow tape.

Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it down until it clicks into place.

Close the cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks into place.

Select Check on the LCD screen to make sure the cartridge or cartridges are installed correctly.

Close the scanner unit.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.