John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Whydo I have a pink e mail screne and red lines in the

Customer Question

whydo I have a pink e mail screne and red lines in the backgroumd
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

Do you mean you see the pink lines when printing out an email or are the lines on your actual computer monitor?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the email is pink background but the red lines are on the back ground threepeople have checkedthisnout and no one knows the answef

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no because it hs been looked t by three different people and they found nothing that is why I cvane to you because THY SAID IT HAD THE BE your problem