John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I recently upgraded my computer and can't get the ql-570

Customer Question

I recently upgraded my computer and can't get the ql-570 label maker to work properly, help!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 3 months ago.

Need to know more about the previous computer and the current one. If you bought a label maker that is compatible with 32-bit Windows and suddenly upgraded to 64-bit Windows, then little, if anything, will work. Were Windows a professional operating system with professional engineers backing it, the migration of 32-bit to 64-bit architecture would have required only minor details of engineering using the "bit slicing" approach. As it is, Microsoft regarded this as an opportunity for a sales coup, as if 64-bit computing is somehow radically different from 32-bit. It ain't.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I have been in your shoes and had to deal with the same problem scores, if not hundreds of times. The resolution to your problem is different in each case because the fix is dependent on the type of device, version of Windows, along with many other things. For the reasons that I mentioned, may I suggest that you allow me to start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Forget it I want my money back, Bruce's answer sucked and was too late to help, I've called and asked for a return call to get the money back!

I will send in the refund request. I don't know who Bruce is, but I will send this up.

Thank you,

Jason

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the "tech" who was to help me, at midnight no less