Bruce Wilner
Bruce Wilner,
Experience:  principal at Network Security Labortories Inc.
94527327

I have a epson xp-410 printer. My printer worked on my

Customer Question

I have a epson xp-410 printer. My printer worked on my windows vista program. I have changed to windows 10 and now my printer won't print. Everything looks the same but when I hit print all I get is a blank page. How do I fix this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joseph Varner replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today!

First thing I would suggest is reinstalling the printer driver from Epson's Website.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=224802&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_W_XP-32

Head there and select the correct OS, and then download and install the software and see if that fixes the issue.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was not able to down load from the website
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 2 months ago.

"When I hit print all I get is a blank page."

What exactly do you mean by "hit print" ? Are you inside an application and choosing its Print function? Or are you pressing a Print button (like "Eject page") on the printer itself? You haven't been clear at all.

If you're printing from within an application and the printer is printing, then WHATEVER IS GOING ON ISN'T THE PRINTER'S FAULT. You have the application that is using it incorrectly configured. You might be printing outside the margins, or you may have messed up the colors so you're "printing" white on white, or some such. It is impossible to tell from your very sketchy description, "when I 'HIT' print."

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When I push the print button on the word screen I want to print.