John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a brother MFC-9335CDW that was working perfectly now

Customer Question

I have a brother MFC-9335CDW that was working perfectly now is saying offline? I have tried to reinstall it and my computer cant find it?? HELP
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB printer cable? Or is the connection wireless?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Wireless windows 8

Thank you. Was there any change recently to your computer or internet service / internet modem / router device that may have caused this issue?

What's the status of the wi-fi / wireless light / button on the printer?

Are you able to to to the network / WLAN / wireless setup on the printer's screen?

Also, are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the printer issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,