John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a HP Officejet 4500 desktop all in 1 printer that has

Customer Question

I have a HP Officejet 4500 desktop all in 1 printer that has ran out of ink. I replaced the cartidges that were in it; and the all in one unit is telling me there there is a problem with each of the cartidges that I installed. I don't understand what the problem is and have to use the printer to apply for my next employment position. Very frustrated - HELP!!!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.Please try the steps below and let me know, what happens ?

Remove the new cartridges

Put back the old ones.

Check, if the error message change to anything else or not and reply me back.