John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I HAVE AN HP COMPUTER HP PAVILION ALL IN ONE AND HP OFFICE

Customer Question

I HAVE AN HP COMPUTER HP PAVILION ALL IN ONE AND HP OFFICE JET 6700 PREMIUM I AM UNABLE TO GET THE PRINTER TO PRINT ANY OF THE ITEMS I AM TRYING TO SEND TO THE PRINTER I GET A MESSAGE STATING IT IS NOT CONNECTED THAT THERE WAS AN ERROR IT WAS WORKING YESTERDAY AND TODAY I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT I HAVE HAD NO LUCK GETTING THE MESSAGE SENT
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB printer cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,