John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Brother MFC-J4410DW printer. The last two ink

Customer Question

I have a Brother MFC-J4410DW printer. The last two ink cartridges I installed (a red one last year and now a black one) have not printed. Somehow, I got the red one to finally show up. However, this is the 2nd black cartridge (i though the 1st might be faulty) that will not print. All the color cartridges are working. The black will not show up -- I have used the "clean" function and it still isn't on the test print. Suggestions?Penelope Amadali
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Penelope, is it going through the motions, but outputting a blank page (or with black content missing)?