Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I have and Artison50 (LCJK083462) printer tha I havent used

Customer Question

I have and Artison50 (LCJK083462) printer tha I havent used in over two years. I replaced all the ink cartridges with Epson Cartridges (vacuum packed) and the result is that I am receiving messages like not recognizing the yellow and black cartridges at all a d putting a red "x" on each of the othere four. where to I go from here?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.The problem you are facing can be caused by two reasons, one if the contacts inside the printer are dirty and two if the cartridges are defective.Please follow the steps below and check the result, if the problem persists then, unfortunately, the cartridges seems to have a manufacturing defect and in that case, you have to replace the cartridges from the store as they are new. Let me know, if you need any further information otherwise please remember to give a positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.

Remove all the cartridges and keep them on a paper towel.

Look inside the printer for the contacts.

Clean the contacts with IP alcohol and a cotton swab, until they are clean completely.

Reseat the cartridges.