John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Im a student and i don't have any money...but you can have

Customer Question

im a student and i don't have any money...but you can have the $4 and change on my card. My plug in that my printer was connected was pulled out of the wall and the start button is blinking green. how do i reset? is it broken? do i get another one?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My friend tripped on the wire the printer was plugged into. my lamp doesn't work and my printer blinks green at the power button. what do i do...i already unplugged it and made sure the blue wire was plugged into the power box that the plug goes into. its still blinking and won't let me print. got it about a month ago
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi Kristin, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the printer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
MG 2520 canon pixma serial number AEHE86768
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Appreciate the additional information.

Have you tried disconnecting and unplugging the printer for an extended period of time ? ...the idea is to simulate a soft reset.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
its printing...the cover to the ink thing was open. please don't charge my card. i figured it out.
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.

On billing & payment concerns, contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thanks there louie...have a great day
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Cheers.