John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am still attempting to learn how to begin learning to make

Customer Question

I am still attempting to learn how to begin learning to make downloaded copies of items that I currently have listed on my hp computer and then bring the copies up onto my computer screen and then be able to download the items and make copies off of my Epson Work Force WF-2630 printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there Karin. My name is***** see that you've had to wait a bit for an answer. I'm sorry about that. I will do my best to help you. Are you currently able to print using your Epson Workforce?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No .. I'm not able to print at all and the technician, ***** *****, who worked with me the last time asked me to remove and check brand new Epson WF-2630 ribbons that I had purchased and installed the ribbons correctly on my own and the printer even came up noting that the printer ribbon installation was correctly inserted. And, now my printer isn't allowing me to go back and get beyond the point where Brian had it where it was saying that I had correctly installed brand new ribbons and prior to that at least the printer when it was turned on would make the comment that I was at the point of being able to download the items that I wanted to print and be able to copy. Now while I can bring the items up that I want to download the printer is NOT allowing me access in any way whatsoever to do so. And, at this point, my printer .. while connected by USB to my computer IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am almost ready to take it back to the store for a full refund even though I do not have the purchase receipt any more. I purchased this printer from the local Wal Mart store here in Superior and while they do carry the Epson WF-2630 ribbons they no longer sell the printer itself which means that I am completely out of the money that I invested for this printer and I feel totally CHEATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And .. a question for you is: Why do I need to invest another $39.00 to have you do Secure Remote Assistance on my printer since that was SUPPOSED to have been done by both ***** ***** AND ***** ***** in the 3 - 4 days that they claimed they had straightened out the printer. To put it mildly I AM NOT happy in any way at all with this totally WORTHLESS Epson WF-2630 printer and I will NOT purchase any further Epson products or refer this product to any of my friends or family and instead I will let Wal Mart know just what a worthless product the Epson WF-2630 printer is.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please inform the Epson Company of just how worthless I feel the quality of this printer is and that if I could possibly receive a refund I would file a complaint and do so since the last printer that I had I was able to use with NO DIFFICULTIES WHATSOEVER and now I'm running into these kinds of problems. I'm not an idiot since I have a college degree and spent over 42 years employed as a paralegal .. so that is NOT my problem whatsoever.
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 3 months ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Epson.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more and are in no way affiliated with Epson.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator