VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have a brother printer that does not print because the

Customer Question

I have a brother printer that does not print because the message states I need a Drum. I bought a new Drum twice and the problem still continues.
Anne
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist with this issue. Please follow the steps below:

1. Step 1: Open the front door of the printer. This is the door you open to change the toner or drum. ...
  2. Step 2: Press and hold the Go button until ALL the lights come on. They will come on one at a time, and stay on, from the top down. ...
  3. Step 3: Release the Go button. ...
  4. Step 4: Close the front door of the printer.

Let me know your results. Thank you kindly for your Business Ms. Anne, have a safe and happy Holiday weekend.