Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware

Small black dots appear on printed or just plain paper copy.

Customer Question

small black dots appear on printed or just plain paper copy. 3 inches apart, 6 in all, 2 columns of them
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. The problem you are facing is caused due to few reasons, one if the drum is defective, two if the cartridge is defective, three is if the cartridge is empty and four of the fuser unit is defective. Now, as you are not getting any message about empty cartridge it means the cartridge is not empty, but this can cause by either by defect it means, either the cartridge is defective or the drum is defective. Unfortunately, as this is a laser printer, there is no way to clean. Now, the only way to solve this problem in your case is replacing both the drum and toner cartridge.