John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

MY 9800 plotter has stop working. It only prints out a blank

Customer Question

MY 9800 plotter has stop working. It only prints out a blank page. JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it? Customer: I have an Epson Stylist Pro 9800 that is about 5 years old. I have run the print head nozzle and ink cleaning software JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running? Customer: Windows 10 JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up? Customer: no problems or errors, as it printed, the ink got fainter. And now, the pages are blank without errors, JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you? Customer: I would like to talk to someone. ******************

Category: Printers
Expert:  Tara replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com with your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Please allow me to research this issue for you and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Tara

Expert:  Tara replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry your printer is not working for you. Let's check to make sure there are no messages or lights flashing on the printer, and verify that the ink level is OK. For reference, please review pages 149-154 in the User Manual here, and review the possible solutions to the problem you are experiencing. Let me know if you were able to resolve, or if you need further assistance.