Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Have you selected Borderless Print as an option in the Print dialog, before sending the print job to the printer?
Has it worked well previously, using this same program (Photoshop CC) and this same OS version (10.11 El Capitan) ?
I think that you might want to try this procedure:
1. turn Off the printer. If it is connected to the computer, disconnect it.
2. go to the printers list, and remove the Epson 3880 printer, selecting its entry with one click, then deleting it by using the - button.
3. then restart your computer.
4. when you have restarted and logged in again, go to
and download the Printer Driver v 9.33.
5. when it is downloaded and saved to your Desktop as a file, double-click on the file to open it and install the printer driver from it (if opening it does not automatically start the installer.)
Please let me know how that turns out. Thanks.
Come back to
the page devoted to your question and all postings to it, and let me know by posting a Reply To Expert there, please.