John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

A vendor just installed a laser jet pro m201dw printer. The

Customer Question

a vendor just installed a laser jet pro m201dw printer. The installation disconnected Microsoft outlook and I have not been able to restart it, thus losing email.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to open outlook?

What error do you get?

And which version of outlook are hyou using?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.