John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My canon image class MF6180dw printer continues to give me

Customer Question

My canon image class MF6180dw printer continues to give me an error code that there is a paper jam..or that there is no paper in the machine. It all started yesterday when I tried to use the fax program. I can't figure out what is going on, but I can not get it to print ANYTHING. PLEASE HELP. I am using the printer with a MacBook Pro, OSX 10.9.5. I need to use the printer today to print, scan and copy some forms for our business. I have been trying to "troubleshoot" this for two days now. I have the manual that came with it, and the online manual, yet nothing I have done so far has helped. Beth McCormick(###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 3 months ago.

Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear about the error.

How old is your MF6180dw printer?

Also did this happen after re loading paper or was the error there one day when you wen to use the printer?

Thank you

Tech Michael