John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Pixma 922. Unable to use it because apparently it

Customer Question

I have a Pixma 922. Unable to use it because apparently it is no longer ADDED to the list of printers that my laptop can pair up with my Canon. The Canon is the only printer I have.
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there Kathryn. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. I will do my best to help.

In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

Also, how is the Pixma connected to your computer? is it connected wirelessly or via USB printer cable?