VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Epson nx200 printer won't print at all, all new cartridges

Customer Question

epson nx200 printer won't print at all, all new cartridges have been installed. haven't used printer in a year
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: C351D
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: checking print nozzles and cleaning print head
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 7 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.

First, I need you to do a Nozzle Check:

http://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/nx200_/nx200_00ug/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Epson&file=NX200UG.1.109.html#1009008

And,

Adjust Print Quality : Clean the Print HeadCheck the Print Head NozzlesYou can print a nozzle check pattern to check for clogged nozzles using the Epson Stylus NX200 Series control panel or your software.From the Control Panel1.Load a few sheets of plain paper in the sheet feeder.2.Turn off the Epson Stylus NX200 Series.3.Hold down the Stop button as you press the On button to turn the Epson Stylus NX200 Series back on. Hold down both buttons until the On light begins to flash, then release the buttons.4.Check the nozzle check pattern that prints to see if there are gaps in the lines.5.If there are no gaps, the print head is clean and you can continue printing.If there are gaps or the pattern is faint, clean the print head.From the Computer1.Load a few sheets of plain paper in the sheet feeder.2.Windows:
Right-click the printer icon in the bottom right corner of your screen (the taskbar) and select Nozzle Check.Macintosh:
Open the Applications folder, open the EPSON Printer Utility3, select NX200 Series, and click OK. Then select Nozzle Check.3.Click Print.4.Check the nozzle check pattern that prints to see if there are gaps in the lines.5.If there are no gaps, click Finish.If there are gaps or the pattern is faint, clean the print head.Then do a Print Head Cleaning:
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have the manual that provides the same information. I've tried troubleshooting several times. I don't have access to the software that came with the printer.

Ok. Do you have Windows or MAC OS X?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Windows

Ok, please follow this link and install the needed software to begin to fix this issue:

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=106003&infoType=Downloads

After you install the software. Reach out to me again and we will complete this resolution.