John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

It says Driftsfeil 5200, from yesterday, The most incl

Customer Question

It says Driftsfeil 5200
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: from yesterday
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The most incl change inktanks
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't know
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What maker and model of printer do you have the problem showing on, please?

Check your ink status, first of all. Is either color, or the black ink, showing up as Low, or out of ink? if so, all of both color and black ink, needs to not be Low or Out, for the printer to work.

Let me know, please. And I will advise you further. Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the printer is canon pixma IP6000D.And the ink status is OK
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
service offer ? i don't undrstand
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Here is the message when the priter is turned on.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Here is my payment today

Thanks - betalingen trenger ikke bekreftelse.Jeg beklager at jeg , meg selv , er ikke i stand til å tilby live telefonsamtale service på denne tiden ; Dette ser ikke ut som et tilfelle hvor fjernstyre datamaskinen ville gjøre noe bra heller ; Men forespørselen fortsatt åpen for andre eksperter i denne kategorien , og en av dem kan plukke opp på den når som helst.Feilen indikerer at du trenger å stenge skriveren Off for et intervall ( 5 minutter eller lenger ville være passende ) og deretter slå den på igjen.Feilen 5200 viser nemlig at du trenger å gjøre en sjekk på blekknivåer , for maskinen . Trenger du instruksjoner om hvordan du gjør det sjekk på blekk i skriveren ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks - the payment did not need verification.

I regret that I, myself, am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; this does not look like a case where remote control of your computer would do any good either; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.

The error indicates that you need to shut your printer Off for an interval (5 minutes or longer would be appropriate) and then turn it On again.

The error 5200 specifically indicates that you need to do a check on ink levels, for your machine. Do you need instructions on how to do that check on ink level in your printer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
There is only one thing to say, This ia a kind of swindle
I paid NKR 191 for no help.
Maybe you can send the money back then.
Roald *******

I must say that I did try to provide help. It was not guaranteed to get the printer working, but had a good chance of doing so, if what I advised was done.

I have passed your request for a refund to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They ought to process with reasonable promptness.

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for refund of the payment.
Roald *******