John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My printer is not connected to the internet even though the

Customer Question

My printer is not connected to the internet even though the printer itself says I cam connected
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

This issue usually occurs when there is power outage issue, or the power got disconnected from the printer and/or the internet modem / router device. Or if there is any change or update on the modem / router device / internet service or on the computer. I can show you how to fix this issue quickly every time.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,