Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I have loaded my 6762 cassette in my epsom 4530 printer and

Customer Question

I have loaded my 6762 cassette in my epsom 4530 printer and i get the message load cassette 1 correctly how do i fix this thankyou
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: epsom WP4530
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: taken it out and put it back in. Shaken it slightly turned off the printer and on again
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What size paper are you loading into the upper cassette?

The following link shows the allowable paper sizes and includes an illustrated guide for how to remove the cassette, load the paper and insert the cassette:

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39353/Source/Printers/Source/Paper_Loading/Tasks/XP800/loading_paper_upper_xp800.html

If you are satisfied with my advice, I would appreciate a Good or Excellent rating. If you have questions or are having problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!

*******************************************************************************************************

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////