Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I can't find my installation CD for my Cannon PIXMA MG7520.

Customer Question

I can't find my installation CD for my Cannon PIXMA MG7520. Can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

No software is needed, you simply need to click the link below, and then download the drivers/software for the operating system on your laptop in order to use the Cannon Pixma:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mg-series-inkjet/mg7520

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am downloading now not sure yet if I need more assistance
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

Okay that sounds good. If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

How is it working out?

Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.

I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.