Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I have a Brother MFC-475DW Printer / Fax Machine, Serial #

Customer Question

I have a Brother MFC-475DW Printer / Fax Machine, Serial # U3554-J3F214919 which operates properly via a wireless connection with my Samsung Windows 10 computer.wireless
I Have purchased an Apple computer, a MAC OSX E1, Capitan (11.7)which I want to connect to this Printer / fax Machine. The supplied installer for drivers, utilities and user manual does not allow me to install my printer / fax machine wirelessly.
could you please send me the required installer for this computer via e-mailJohn PrettyE-Mail:***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!