John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

First off - is this a free service? I'm embarrassed to ask

Customer Question

First off - is this a free service? I'm embarrassed to ask but...
JA: The Printer Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. How long has this been going on?
Customer: should be very quick
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: a lot so that's why I thing it's a yes or no question
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have a Lexmark X6675 Laptap has been updated to Windows 10 Cannot print
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Lexmark is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: X6675
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Do you have your lexmark printer connected to your windows 10 machine via a USB cable, or is it wirelessly network or shared?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
printer connected via USB cable, not on a networkDo you need to connect? I thought the problem was the model is so old it can't connect to Windows 10
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you researching my question?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Ive sent an offer for a remote connection. If i cant repair the printer and get it working on the windows 10 computer, you would be eligible for a full refund of all fees.

if you would like me to connect, you would need to click and accept that offer.

Dustin S