Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

My HP 6835 will not print saying "there is a problem wit the

Customer Question

My HP 6835 will not print saying "there is a problem wit the print head. I have bought an installed new black and color cartridges. reloaded the printer software and entirely disconnected and rebooted the printer. Nothing has helped what do I do now?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I did that before. I have just done it again and there is still a problem with the print head.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Thanks

It is the internal printhead that has faulted, this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you