John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

H.: The language now printer: 14.4213 Kolovoz 2016 Kopiranje

Customer Question

Russell H. : The language now printer:
14.4213 Kolovoz 2016
Kopiranje Faks Skenir
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Though at first glance that might be Hungarian, it appears it is actually Croatian. So far so good.

(Is this the same case as an HP printer set up with the wrong language on it? it sounds like it... so I must ask.)

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
When I set up this new printer, there was a list of languages on the printer 'screen . Somehow I made the mistake of clicking this other language instead of "English."

Croatian is near to 'English' alphabetically, yes.

Which printer? HP? model # is what?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
HP Officejet Pro 6830

I see. You appear to have opened a duplicate case to this one by mistake - rejoin the case and see the answer there, please (after a few minutes while I prepare the answer and post it there):

http://www.justanswer.com/printers/9vxz8-change-language-screen-hp-officejet.html

Thank you for using the JustAnswer system. This case, being a duplicate to that one, can be closed, or just left behind if you'd rather.