Instructions to change the language back to English:
- On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, and then touch the Setup icon (which looks like a sort of gear in a round circle, with a smaller circle to the upper left of it).
The Setup menu will display.
('Setup' in Croatian, is 'Postaviti'.)
- touch the first option in the Setup / Postaviti menu... which may look like 'Postavke'.
- then touch 'Jezik' (Language... note, if 'Jezik' does not show, stop here and tell me what *does* show up at this point. And I will instruct you.)
- then select, by touching, 'Engleski' or something quite similar to that. Which means, 'English'.
- and then touch the Home ('house-like' icon, or 'DOM' in Croatian) to return to the main screen.
If the language is not now English, then turn the printer Off for several minutes at this point, and then try it again.
Let me know how it goes! thanks. (And rate my answer favorably if it turns out to be working fine, please. A five-star rating would be appreciated!)