VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Last week I bought an Epson 3620/wf 3640 due to the fact

Customer Question

last week I bought an Epson 3620/wf 3640 due to the fact thatI had gotten sick of my HP. The Epson has never worked due to the fact the ink cartridges never charged even after hours and hours. What is the problem?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I bought the WF-3620/WF-3640 from Staples in Iowa City new last week.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have uninstalled and reinstalled-other than that I do not know what to do
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.

Just to be clear, Sir or Madam. You bought this last week and it has never properly worked since day one?