John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I changed to new print cartridges, HP, and it wont copy. The

Customer Question

I changed to new print cartridges, HP, and it wont copy. The paper comes out clean. However, I printed a test page and the ink shows up. What is wrong?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I am not sure how old it is, made 4 years? It is an HP 7510 Photosnary 4 in 1. Photosmart, sorry
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have cleaned the cartridges 3 times, aligned the printer about 4-5 times and turned the printer off and back on. I also checked the cartridges to make sure they are properly installed.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: What do I do after I minimize you? What happens?
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No. thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you print from the PC ?