John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

What a nice surprise to see you. Everytime I try to print it

Customer Question

Hi Pearl! what a nice surprise to see you.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Everytime I try to print it says printer cover is open it is not. I have turned off the machine 3 times. I have opened and closed all doors on the printer. I have rebooted my computer, cancelled all print jobs.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Brother MFC 9560- cdw
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Well all the steps I mentioned before I tried to update the drivers but for some reason the printer driver app did not open. Then I stared searching for problems. BTW I can print documents on the printer form my ipad
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: thats it
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Do you mean that, you get the error message, only when printing from the PC ?