VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

If the printer tells me "IP not connected Network Name not

Customer Question

if the printer tells me "IP not connected Network Name not available" what do I do next (or check)?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is HP Officejet Pro 8610
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: reinstalling printer (then we rebooted); went to network (but I'm not sure husband had name right when we recently got fios)
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue. Was the printer working before and this just happened or are you trying to install it initially?