John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I got a new netgear wireless router and i need to reconnect

Customer Question

i got a new netgear wireless router and i need to reconnect my wireless cannon printer to my computer. when i first tried it, i kept getting offlne and printer not ready messages, but the printer was not offline.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jennifer French replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today!

Can you please provide me with your printer make and model so I can be sure I have the correct information on my end?

Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is a Cannon Pixma MX922 and I have a netgear wireless wouter
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i got a new netgear wireless router and i need to reconnect my wireless cannon Pixma MX922 printer to my computer. when i first tried it, i kept getting offlne and printer not ready messages, but the printer was not offline and my computer shows that it is set as the default printer, so it is connected to the router, but it keeps saying ts offline and printer not ready.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
can someone answer soon, this has been going on for days
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hello==anyone there??
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

i am sorry but i waited for you for almost 2 hours and since there was no response i had to get offline

i am online now and would like to assist you whenever you are online and ready

post me a message so that we can continue to fix this

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

did you enter the wifi password ***** the new router on the printer

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

let me know your time zone and what time you can be online in order to resolve this