John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer isn't printing right now. I went through the

Customer Question

Hi, My printer isn't printing right now. I went through the series of steps I was given before to connect with my wireless and it didn't work.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It's an Officejet 4500 wireless G510-nz. Purchased in August 2010
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I turned printer off, then went to wrench icon, then wireless wizard, entered my wireless name and password. That usually works.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you tell me, which version of Windows do you use ?