Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

Y. I can't get it to copy. It keeps shooting out the last

Customer Question

y. I can't get it to copy. It keeps shooting out the last page I asked to print--over and over the same page.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just now. As far as I can remember I've never had any problems before, it has always copied which I press copy OK and start.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None except just now.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Otherwise it has worked fine.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 month ago.

the simplest way to resolve this is to turn off both the printer and the pc that you originally printed from.

wait a minute and then turn them both on again

If that does not work please just let me know and i will give you other instructions to get rid of that job from the devices and printers folder but its easier to just turn them both on and off. and that usually works.