Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

How do I connect my newly acquired brother printer to my

Customer Question

how do I connect my newly acquired brother printer to my laptop?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
windows 10. ucb cable
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 months ago.

Please connect the printer to the computer using USB cable. Please get instructions to connect the cable from the link below.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc290c_all&faqid=faq00000557_002

If you have the printer driver disc, insert the disc and complete the installation. If you do not have the disc, download and install the printer driver from the link below.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadlist.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc290c_all&os=10013

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N