John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just purchased a workforceForce WF-2650 and when I try to

Customer Question

I just purchased a workforceForce WF-2650 and when I try to copy there is nor printing on the paper how can I fix this..how can I print?
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Was this printer purchased new or used? Were ink cartridges already installed or did you have to install them?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
computer was new and cartridges were already installedI cannot afford to pay any more. can you fix it
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you help me without adding more charges. If not please return myinitial payment and I never buy Epson again if that is how you treat customers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry. There seems to be a little confusion here. We are not Epson. We are an independent third party company providing technical assistance. If your printer was new when you purchased it, and you believe that it should be under warranty, you may want to contact Epson directly, However, most 'new" printers do not come with cartridges already installed. They come in sealed pouches, and you have to open them, and remove a protective "tape" before installing them.

Please let me know if you'd like to continue here.