John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I need to change the black cartridge, but can't. When I try

Customer Question

I need to change the black cartridge, but can't. When I try to copy something it shows an error and the light blinks and error sign u7nder the stop button flashes. I have changed all the color cart. and the black is very low, but won't move into space where I can change it.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 2 days. I tried to copy yesterday after I changed the cartridges. Had no trouble changing the colors.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I moved the cartridges by hand to the place where I could remove the black cartridge, but it would not release. That is all I tried.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, I just need this to get fixed. Oh does he know anything about the fax part, mine is an all in one and I haven't been able to send a fax.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please let me know the make and model no. of the printer.