Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

My Pixma MG5320 stopped printing. "Printer error has

Customer Question

My Pixma MG5320 stopped printing. "Printer error has occurred. Unplug power cord and contact the Service Center.
Q. How do I contact the service center. What is the estimated charge to fix the problem?
Thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is still not operating. After I sent the $26 fee, I received a notice to pick one of 3 options for a monthly fee. I thought my computer would be fixed for the $26 fee. I am now canceling my order. I am going to but another printer.Col. William A. Coti, USMC Ret/
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

The monthly fee is just a subscription option, it has nothing to do with this question and is completely optional

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just arrived at my house. I was at the Ft Belvoir P.X. and purchased an H.P. Envy 7640 printer. Cancel fixing my computer. It is not worth the trouble, especially if it is a major problem with the computer. I have donated the computer.
Colonel Coti
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

ok, no problem.