John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I am attempting to connect my HP Photosmart 7520 printer to

Customer Question

I am attempting to connect my HP Photosmart 7520 printer to my computer running windows 10. The printer insists that it is FAX equipped even though it isn't. So I am not able to use the printer to print screen images from my computer. Help!
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HP 7025 - two years old. It worked perfectly up until about a month ago.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just downloaded the printer driver from the HP website.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I think that is the only problem I am having now. Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,