John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

Printer orange light is flashing and new tomer

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: Printer orange light is flashing and new tomer installed...will not print
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: HL/1210w
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried pressing the button like the you tube video but I have no sound so I cant hear what to do
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 month ago.

Please take the toner out of the printer and gently shake it side to side to even out the ink inside of toner. then insert it back into your printer, turn off the printer then turn it back on. Try that first and then reply back into chat.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 month ago.

Also could you tell me how fast your orange light is blinking? Does it blink 2 times or more etc?

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 month ago.

Good Morning, are you still having a problem with your printer?