Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

I have a Kodak 4.2 aio printer and I lost my cd to down load

Customer Question

I have a Kodak 4.2 aio printer and I lost my cd to down load it on my computer . do you have replacements or can you guide me thru the download without one?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Let me know, using the Reply To Expert function, as to what computer type (Windows or Apple) you have, and what version of Windows (or MAC OS X) is on it, and I will advise you how to, and whether you can, obtain the driver and software needed for that model of printer.

(Please also let me know the exact model of your printer. '4.2 AIO' does not seem to reference a printer on the list of downloadable software from Kodak.)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Eastman Kodak allnone printer hero 4.2 aio

OK, a Hero series printer. Let me check on that... just a minute or two please...

There are two applicable listings of software you can download for the Hero 4.2 printer:

For Windows PCs, here's the page:

For Apple or Mac computers, here's the appropriate page for them:

The Home Center software in question, includes 'drivers' to allow the computer to interface with the Hero 4.2 printer model in question.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.