John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I am printing a two-sided document. I printed the first

Customer Question

I am printing a two-sided document. I printed the first side. Printing of the second side got interrupted, so, i lost the ability to say ok after the first side was printed. How do I print only the second side.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have tried to find ideas on how to find a solution on the internet to no avail.
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Do you want to print the second page on the opposite side of the paper, in which you have printed the first page or do you want to print it on a new page ?