John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just purchased and installed a Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw

Customer Question

I just purchased and installed a Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw printer. It is connected to my home Wi-Fi, I printed the User Data List, but can not print any other document from my laptop. On the User Data List, I noticed under Network Settings, Wireless LAN Status, Bad.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Are you getting any error message ? or you can just see your wifi status as bad. Ar you able to use your wifi using your phone or laptop ?

Please see perform the steps sown in this document and see if you are still facing connectivity problem. If it is not working then see if you are able to print using wired connection.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want my money back.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You do not know what you are doing.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am not satisfied and if I do not see a refund of the full amount paid, I will contact my credit card company and have the amount discharged from my credit card.

You did not reply to my messages so that I get to know what exactly your problem is.

Anyways,I will ask customer support team to refund your amount. Before that I would like to know, Would you like to pay any amount for my time on it? It can be any like $5,$10 etc.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Funny how the website states "Full refund, no questions asked", but you have to talk to someone about my refund. Guess I will never see that money again. Chalk it up to a learning experience. What a rip-off website. You might as well tell people that they won the Nigerian lottery and for a small fee you will have the winnings deposited in their bank account.

You have a big big misconception. May be you are now started taking every thing in wrong sense. Leave this prejudice.

As we promised. You will get your amount back as per you wish.

Thank you !!!