John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I NEED ASSISTANCE CONNECTING A CANON PIXMA IP100 PRINTER

Customer Question

HELLO, I NEED ASSISTANCE CONNECTING A CANON PIXMA IP100 PRINTER BLUETOOTH. I HAVE THE USB BLUETOOTH THING
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The printer is basically new I had only used it before a few times with another apple mac> I have a new mac I am trying to connect without using the cable. the printer is about 3 years old.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I followed the directions from canon knowledge base but Im not sure the drivers reinstalled. I looked for it in applications but didn't see it. I can print with the cable but I just got the bluetooth accessory =yesterday
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no, that is all thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Canon Knowledge base is the good place to start with. Did you struct in any of the steps while following instruction ?

Did you try using instructions from video tutorials ? If not then see try to follow instruction form here :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umiqSieWwAw

And let me know where or at which step you are facing/getting problem.

I would also suggest you to uninstall and re-installed your printer drivers and make sure print spool is running. To see if printer services are on in windows PC follow below instructions :-

Press Window key +R ----> type services.msc and check print spooler, Bluetooth services etc to make sure everything is up and running and then try to do it again.