John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

We just purchased OfficeJet 4655 printers and I installed

Customer Question

We just purchased OfficeJet 4655 printers and I installed the first one. We can scan and copy it, but not print. We use Microsoft Word/Windows 10. When I give it the print command, I can see the document appear on the taskmaster screen, but then it disappears without any activity (even ready-to-print noises) from the printer. This occurs whether I am printing from Word or from Windows. What should I try next? And, do I really need to pay $23 to ask an HP tech why, if I have followed the directions to the letter, the HP printer doesn't print? That's like a 25% tax on the cost of the printer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Tech support can be expensive, and Hp like most companies doesnt include the cost of tech support in the cost of the printer. If they did, the printers would cost a bit more then they do already. With that being said, HP does offer free support in their forums.

Here at Justanswer we provide paid tech support. Do you want to proceed with our paid service? Understanding that If I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.